Full automatic Aerosol filling machine
It consists of four units:
- The unit gives the boxes to the conveyor.
- The unit performs the process of sealing the liquid filling by means of the rotary table and gives the conveyor
- Once the unit has been filled with four gas cylinders, the operation is completed by turning it back into the conveyor.
- The unit does not operate without the conveyor running. When the box does not arrive, the liquid filling does not gassing when the valve is not ejected.
- It does all these things with one control. The machine length is 7 meters.
The operators put the empty containers in the rotating feeder and the containers by the rotating feeder automatically begin to move on the conveyor.
2. The empty containers in the unit are entered into the rotating star system for automatic filling and bending. There are 2 filling nozzles and 1 clamping head. The filling process is in the first nozzle, which is filled in half of the container, 2. The remainder of the container in the mouthpiece is a filled system, which makes the filling process much faster. After the filling process, the user puts the valves in hand-filled containers, and then these valves are automatically cursed.
After the filling and tightening process, the vessels pass the gas 3. And they go to the final unit. There are 2 gassing heads (depending on your request, it can be 4, up to the gas volume to be filled in the container) after the gas extraction process, when the containers are moving on the conveyor until the box, the operators are They put them in the valves to terminate.
The machine is easy to use and maintain.
The machine works only in the following situations:
Adequate air pressure is provided, the conveyor is moving, the container is not empty, the liquid is not filled, the container is not in place, the tightening process does not begin, gassing does not start when the container is not folded, gas is not given
Liquid and gas pumping filling with volumetric and high accuracy. The machine is pneumatic and only electric conveyor motor.
Pneumatic parts are produced by Werkom (Italian production).
The conveyor is produced by Exprof Motor Isgev (Italian production).
All other parts are made in Turkey.
|Working pressure:||8 kg/cm3|
|Maximum production capacity:||60 AD. /minute|
|Maximum filling Volume:||1600 cm3 Gas|
|Maximum filling Volume:||1600 cm3 Liquid|
|Conveyor Motor power:||0.5 HP x 2-3.80 V|
|Air consumption:||2800 liters/minute|